Eyebrow Microblading & Feathering $450
Including 4 – 6 weeks touch-up
A metal hand tool with fine needles is used to create find hair – like stroke. A hypo-allergenic pigment is implanted into the skin and will generally last from 6 to 8 months. Results will vary depending on the client’s exposure to sun and resistance to pigment.
BEFORE THE PROCEDURE
- Do not pick/tweeze/wax/perform electrolysis one week before the procedure.
- Avoid heavy Sunlight and especially sunburn 3 days before procedure.
- Do not work out the day of the procedure as the body heat will expand the pores.
- Do not take Fish Oil or Vitamin E one week prior to the procedure. (they are natural blood thinners)
- Do not wax or tint your eyebrows 3 days prior to the procedure.
- The following treatment should be avoided within four weeks of the procedure
- Botox or other Fillers
- Laser Treatments
- Chemical Peels
- In order to avoid excessive bleeding and poor colour deposit:
- Do not drink alcohol 24 – 48 hours before your tattoo.
- Do not consume coffee before your procedure.
- Do not take an Aspirin or Ibuprofen for pain relief (these also thin the blood) at least 48-72 hours prior to the procedure. (Tylenol or acetaminophen is okay!)
- Shower and fix your hair as you need to take extra care not to get your brows wet for several days.
Day 1. They look textured, slightly more dramatic in appearance than normal, tender, slightly swollen and may eve experience some slight bleeding.
Day 2. They look very dark, bold and thicker. Colour will be reddish and still quite tender.
Day 3-4. The pain and tenderness will start to subside. They still look dark and thick.
Day 5. The brows are getting itchy and a thick layer of scabbing may form and the fine hair-strokes that were created may be hidden. (WARN clients not to pick the scab)
Day 5-7. This is the scary time period when the serious scabbing will start and begin to peel away from the skin.
Day 7-10. The scabs will probably be flaked off or flaking off on their own by this point the brows seem way too light or even grey and missing in spots.
Day 14-28. Healing almost complete. The colour and definition of the hair-strokes will return at this point. The colour is beginning to even out and look more natural and brow-like.
Eyebrow feathering typically lasts 9-18 months depending on skin type and care.
- Use a fresh pillowcase while you sleep.
- Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate away. Picking can cause scarring or loss of colour.
- No facials, Botox, chemical treatments or microdermabrasion for 4 weeks.
- Avoid hot, sweaty exercise for one week.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 4 weeks after the procedure. Wear a hat when outdoors.
- Avoid long, hot showers for the first 10 days.
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days.
- Avoid face-down swimming, lakes, and hot tubs for the first 10 days,
- Avoid topical makeup and sunscreen on the area.
- DO NOT rub, pick, or scratch the treated area.
Important note about showering
Limit your showers to 5 minutes so that you do not create too much steam. Keep your face/procedure area out of the water while you wash your body. A touch up procedure is recommended 4-6 weeks after initial treatment